CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 26 March 2012

Can you believe this!!

This is what Kristen has to say -----

                                     HUGE $100.00 Give~A~Way!!

I am giving away one $100.00 Gift Certificate to Scrapbook.com Superstore to one lucky winner!!

Have something on your wish list that you are dieing to purchase? Want any of the new CHA items? Look no further!! You could be the winner of my HUGE $100.00 Give~A~Way!!

Why am I giving away $100.00? Well... I have a new blog that I would like you to become a follower of. I am closing Lilsweetpea's Place and opening up a new blog called Kristin Wilson Handmade. Nothing is changing except the name. I will still be posting pictures of my projects and doing videos. It's just time to get my name out there. In fact I have transferred every blog post from this blog over to Kristin Wilson Handmade.

Why not check out her blog and become a follower

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Glennis for posting about my awesome give a way!! I have become a follower of yours too! :)