CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 14 May 2012

Pink!

Today's card is a very simple one - A piece of pink card embossed with my paisley folder, and lightly 'smooched' with Impress 'cupid pink' ink pad. Stamped with words from a Hero Arts set, and finished with a 'nestie butterfly in darker pink and vellum.

I am entering
Going Buggy  - things with wings
Crafts and Me   punches and die cuts
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #168   Pink
Polkadoodles    monochromatic

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the embossing.....

Vintage Milly said...

Oh how beautiful, thanks for joining in with our challenge this time at Polkadoodles, good luck.

JoZart Designs said...

Lovely embossed card Glennis. Thanks for your comment on my blog and glad you like the dressforms. If you can't get the die there maybe it would be nice if I could send you a few ready cut out for you to have a go making the things I showed. Let me know if you'd like me to do this.
love Jo x

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Polka Doodles.
Fliss x

Enfys said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you so much for entering it in this months Going Buggy challenge, and good luck
hugs
Enfys x