CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 28 July 2013

Tag #2

My lovely new JOFY stamps arrived yesterday (thanks so much PaperArtsy for picking me as a prizewinner) and I couldn't wait to try them out. I have made another tag loosely following Darcy's one, but some of the products I don't have, so it is all about compromise. The centres of the flowers are actually coloured with blue pearl (Promarker) but the scan has not picked that up too well.
I will slip this one into the challenge at
PaperArtsy

3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous background Glennis and beautiful contrasting flowers. Love this.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Julie Lee said...

Love your background! It really goes stunningly well with those flowers! Julie Ann x

Gillian .... said...

Super background and love the bold contrasting flowers, glad you are enjoying your PA goodies. Thanks for joining in our GD challenge.