CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 30 October 2013

another one for the 'c' box

The challenge at Crafty Hazelnuts this week is to use music. I have used my CI stamp to pop some portions of music on to the background along with my TH snowflakes stamp. I cut a wee scallop circle and layered on the cute little snowmen topper, then added the sentiment and sponged the edge with red.
I will also pop this into
Pixie's Playground as I used a snippet to make the circle.
And add it to Crafty hazelnuts Christmas Extra for October

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful Christmas design Glennis! :) Love the musical background and such a sweet image and colors! HUGS

Elizabeth said...

Lovely snippet card, Snippet. I like your stamping of the musical background. Elizabeth xx

Brenda Brown said...

Love your mix of the music and snowflake stamps Glennis, a great card.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Mrs A. said...

I like your addition of the Crafty individuals stamp for the music element on this card. hugs Mrs A.

Unknown said...

The paper with music element on the card is just perfect...sweet little stamp.xx

Di said...

Great card Glennis, and the stamped background is terrific. You reminded me that I also have a Christmas carol music stamp hidden away, unused!

Sorry I'm a bit late calling by, still battling holiday laundry here :(

Hugs, Di xx

MaryH said...

Love this vintage-y music background with your cute little circle topper. Delighted to see you at the Playground, and I'll be joining as your newest follower. Invite you to visit me when you have time. Always nice to make a new & talented friend at the Playground. TFS

Hazel said...

It's a super card for the box - thanks foe entering this into both CHNC challenges. You could also enter this into the Crafting Musketeers challenge 6: Christmas in October - would love to see it there too. And, as you made the background yourself, this would be just right for The Glory of Christmas challenge 19 - would love to see it there too x

scrappymo! said...

Great snippets card...doesn't it feel good to make a card from our snippets!
Love the musical background.