CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Butterflies

This weeks challenge at Mrs A's Butterflies is for embossed butterflies, so I thought this one fitted in nicely. The DP is from Kaisercraft 'Bonjour" which I have sponged the edges with green DI. I added a little colour to the lace (it is a little more green IRL) I coloured my butterfly, and cut a matching piece of printed velum which I embossed with the 'Textile" folder. I layered the 2 together and formed a body with pearls.
I would also like to enter at
CraftHazelnuts patterned paper challenge, and because I used a velum snippet I can also enter at Pixie's Playground

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Your butterfly is gorgeous. I don't work with vellum much but seeing this has given me the urge to try my hand with it again. I love the soft green with just the hint of blue. Thankyou for fluttering by #17. hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

brenda said...

This is a beauty Glennis, a lovely Vintage feel and perfect for the challenge.

B x

Di said...

Wonderful card Glennis - like Mrs A, I now feel the urge to hunt out some vellum and play!

Hugs

Di xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Glennis, your butterfly is beautiful, I love the vellum layer.
Pauline
x