CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 December 2014

Arty reindeer!

The lovely Sara at Cardmaking Paradise (link on my sidebar) designed this cute reindeer, so I just had to make it for my grandchildren. I have cut the base  in a textured brown card, and used some DP for the top layer which I made a little smaller than the base, and sponged around the edges with Walnut Stain DI. I coloured his nose with a red copic, then added some Dimensional Magic to make it nice and shiny. A silver bow around his neck, and some Wink of Stella on his antlers are the finishing touches.

Challenges entered -
Penny Black and More - Special occasions (Christmas)
We do doobadoo - Festive Spirit
Little Claires Designs - Shaped Card
Challenge up Your Life - Christmas, but no Christmas stamp
Pan Pastels - Christmas

9 comments:

brenda said...

What a clever Reindeer Glennis and the finishing touch of the red nose is great.

So nice to see you at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Ela said...

What a lovely idea, your grandchildren will surely love it!

Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your life!
Ela

cotnob said...

Your Reindeer is fabulous Glennis, such a wonderful gift for your grandchildren - I love him.
Pauline
x

Sarn said...

COOL! xxx

Martina said...

oh my, what a fabulous idea <3 lovely little Rudolph :) thanks so much for joining us over at CUYL <3

feel free to enter the giveaway on my blog <3


xo, Martina
http://mcm-ina.blogspot.com

massofhair said...

Stunning Contemporary card shape, very unique and special :-)

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous, I love it, Thanks for playing along with us at We Do Doobadoo, Good Luck & Merry Christmas.
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

Hi Glennis, I just popped back to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

Helen said...

A great, stylish project.

Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Claire.

Helen x