CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 9 July 2015

Tweet Tweet!

I was very taken with a post by Becky Fleck on Scrapbook and Cards Today, so this is my attempt following her instructions.
2 pieces of DP for the background with a piece of braid covering the join.
4 scraps from my snippet box trimmed to size and foam mounted.
1 plain circle and 1 scalloped circle layered.
1 pink button.
Sharpie pen to draw the beak, feet and tail.
another scrap to cut the wing from which I coloured pink and then covered in pink 'Kindyglitz"
I am sending this one over to
Pixie's Crafty Playground

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Two delightful cards Glennis, love them both=..xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Di said...

Squeal!! Glennis, this is adorable - what a clever idea! Very 'tweet' indeed :)

Hugs

Di xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Glennis, a wonderful way to use your scraps.
Pauline
x

MaryH said...

Saw this little cutie pink bird highlighted at the Snippets Playground, and wanted to zip over to say how much I liked it! Congrats on being a highlite feature this week. It's a darling card. TFS

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Glennis I love the recipe you have used to create it, a great way to use snippets and that button bird is amazing, very clever.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Glennis, a beautiful image and lovely vintage feel.
Pauline
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute! Love how you used the button to make the bird!