CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 16 August 2015

Ellie the elephant

I printed a gorgeous doodle pattern from the web, sorry I have lost the designer's name to give credit to.
I have coloured in with a mixture of copics, promarkers, sakura glaze pens, and added a few highlights with a wink of stella pen.
The card design is one from the Cardmaking Paradise site (link is on my sidebar) and I cut it out with my cameo. The ear is raised a little with a faom square.
Challenges - We love to Create - a/g
                      Paperbabe - a/g
                      Sweet stamps - a/g
                      Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - a/g

10 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous floral elephant I love him!!
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

Glennis this is adorable...love this elephant.xx {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

cotnob said...

Your elephant is fabulous Glennis, you have used such lovely bright colours.
Pauline
x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Glennis this looks amazing what a beautiful shape and those colours are fantastic, love it.
hugs
lorraine x
ps
your prize has been sent not sure when it will arrive hope you like it.

GetSilvered said...

Love this Glennis.Your elephant is just gorgeous. I love how the flower is perfectly placed to form the eye :)

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely elephant. Love the floral design. So adorable. Thanks so much for joining in with the We Love to Create Challenge. Tracy x

Jackie C said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful artwork at Paperbabes, hugs, Jackie DT member

Desire Fourie said...

Glennis this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 16th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Suchi said...

This is such an adorable Elli! I love it totally..and the way you have colored it is awesome! Thanks for following me and leaving sweet comments on my blog..I foolowed back! :)
Suchi xx

BożenA said...

Such a sweet Card! Beautiful.
hugs,
BozenA