CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 January 2016

butterflies

Today's card features my Leafy Vines stamp from Hero Arts, embossed with detail white EP on black card, and layered onto an orange card base. I have also stamped onto a snippet of orange, 2 butterflies from Kaisercraft, and added Wink of Stella to their wings. I used flower stamens for the feelers, and coloured them with copics to match.

Challenges
Rubberdance - Black and white + one other colour
Paperbabe - anything goes
Pixies Playground - snippets

8 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

This is such a beautiful and elegant card, Glennis! I love the white embossing on black. Thank you for entering your card to our January challenge! ♥

brenda said...

Absolutely stunning Glennis, the white embossing on the black is so striking and the orange Butterflies just pop off the card.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful. Gorgeous colours and love the added embossing to set it all off. As usual, fab design... thanks for thinking of me re the ink...I was messing up my project big time..xxx {aNNie}

Majo said...

Very elegant card, love it! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at *RUBBER DANCE STAMPS*

Majo - DT

Di said...

Absolutely stunning Glennis! I bet the Wink of Stella looks amazing on the butterfly wings.

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

Ooh this is lovely Glennis. Very stylish xxx

maria f. said...

A beautiful example of B/W with another color.

ionabunny said...

Very striking card. Very peaceful. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz