CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 14 August 2016

B&W+1

Hi everyone.
I have been a bit slack with my cardmaking this week, But I did manage to get this one done..
The floral image is from Crafty Individuals, and the words are from Rubberdance Affirmations set.
I have used a kraft card as my base and stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black. My white colouring is a combination of a white coloured pencel, and a Sharpie waterbased paint pen.

Challenges - Rubberdance for black and white + one (my kraft base)
A Blog Named Hero - Pop of colour (white)
Paperbabe - Anything goes


CASplorations - a/g with the option of gold, which I did not do.

6 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Beautiful, Glennis! I love the black & white on the kraft background! Thank you for using my Affirmations stamps and for joining our August challenge at Rubber Dance ♥

Liz said...

Lovely card, Glennis. Super stamped image and the touch of white is perfect. xx

brenda said...

The white against the Kraft looks really effective Glennis,

B x

Robyn Oliver said...

Very effective colour combination Glennis, very nice

ionabunny said...

Lovely card Glennis. The flowers and sentiment look lovely on the kraft. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love how that white pops on the kraft! Thanks for joining us at the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!
Lisa