CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 29 October 2016

Mail Art

I am currently taking part in a mail art swap, and this is one of the envelopes that I have decorated.
I started by sponging some shades of distress ink on, using a baby wipe. I then stamped with Memento the cute cats from Indigo Blu, and coloured parts of them with my copics. The fish skeleton is a stamp that I hand carved a number of years ago, so I thought the cats looked like they had full tums after a meal of fish!! I also used a piece of the honecomb background stamp (also from Indigo Blu) on the top left, and overstamped with a postmark (unknown brand)

I would like to enter this at Indigo Blu for monochrome
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge for anything goes

8 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun design. I love all the cute cats. xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun envelope- love the fish and your little fish image!

brenda said...

This is such fun Glenis and they are such cute cats on your envelops.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous combination of colours on here, love it all.xx {aNNie}

Anjie said...

Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
Anjie (DT)

Barb said...

I love this Glennis. Lovely colours and a really fun design. Carving your own stamps is a bit special. Barbxx

Birdcage Craft Studio by Sue Ralph said...

This is such a fun card Glennis. Thank you for Joining in this months blog challenge with IndigoBlu. Good Luck, Sue xx

rachel said...

Aw this is super cute. Love what you have done here. Thanks for joining us at indigo blu and good luck x