CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Little red robin?

I have made this card using one of my older stamp sets. It is simply stamped with Memneto Tuxedo Black on to a snippet of white, layered onto black, layered onto an embossed piece of white card, and then all mounted onto a black card base. I added a little colour to the wee bird, perhaps he is not a robin after all!
Challenges
Penny Black & More - b & w and one other colour
Southern Girls - a/g
Stamplorations - a/g - I only used the red option

6 comments:

brenda said...

So very elegant Glennis and a real statement card, the stamping really draws the eye. It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More, many thanks for joining in.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Glennis. Love the stamp. I am really enjoying my stamping. I just noticed I am not following you so about to do so..xx{aNNie}

Chris said...

Pretty stamp, lovely CAS design. Thanks for playing along with the Southern Girls
Chris
x

Toni said...

I agree with Brenda that your card is very elegant. I love the simplicity! So glad you've joined us at Stamplorations CAS!

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Whisper said...

Simply delightful and thanks for joining us at Penny Black And More this month, luv Sam x