CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 10 March 2017

Infusions!

I have been playing with my Infusions this afternoon. What a fun product!
The background was made a while ago, using a paint medium and a brush to spread the colours. Istamped the flowers etc from my Jofy set, and then mixed the colours with an acrylic paint medium so that I could paint the flowers.
colours used:-
emerald isle (leaves and grass)
are you cerise (some of the flowers) then added blackcurrant to the mix (for some of the circles)
then added violet storms to the mix for the darkest part of the flowers. I added atouch of Wink of Stella in gold to highlight parts of the flowers.   I will enter this at Paper Artsy.and also Craft Stamper

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Looks great wouldn't mind trying those Infusions. [where do you get them from ]
xx ♥[aNNie]

kiwimeskreations said...

What a dramatic card Glennis - the background reminds me of a (stormy) sunset.
Blessings
Maxine

Etsuko said...

This is fabulous and lovely Jofy's flowers. xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

rachel said...

This looks great Glennis I love your idea of mixing the infusions with the paint. Great results! Hugs rachel x

Barb said...

I love this Glennis. What beautiful colours and I really like your Jofy flowers. Barbxx

Craftyfield said...

Infusions are always fun! Love the watercolour look with brush marks for the background, great page!

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful card Glennis.
Flo x

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for your lovely comments Glennis...appreciate them.xRubber Dance Blog Challenge

aussie aNNie said...

Silly me, that was not my link but thanks for your visits....xx ♥[aNNie]

MaryH said...

Such a wonderful background. So far I've only used my infusions as I would brushos. Thanks for the idea to add some medium and brush them like paints. Such a lovely result to then stamp on this string of flowers. Thanks for your recent visit & comment. Hugs